Exhaust bellows expansion joints are installed very close to the engines and are subjected to severe conditions of temperature,movements and vibrations.The design of exhaust bellow expansion joints requires a thorough expertise due to the challenging demands on them like.
Engine / Exhaust Bellows Expansion joints
Exhaust Bellows Expansion Joints with Flanges
Exhaust Bellow Expansion Joints
- High temperatures in manifold area , more than 400 deg C
- Absorption of high thermal expansion and severe vibrations.
- Temperature peaks according to engine output.
- Compact overall dimensions due to space restrictions.
- Easy dismantling and assembly to avoid engine down-time.